Happy Labor Day!! Tomorrow, we will have Open Gym from 9-11. There will be a workout programmed, and I’m sure plenty of you will be there to “celebrate” the holiday. If anyone is interested in an afternoon time, comment on this post or in FB.
Also, you may have heard that a handful of us participated in a LONG row on Saturday. It was tough, but I’m really starting to enjoy rowing. So much so, that I’ve decided to start a Rowing Club!
Here’s the deal:
- Go to log.concept2.com and create an account.
- Under the Teams Menu, join our team – Hustle City Row Club.
- Concept 2 runs various challenges throughout the year. The next one runs from September 15 – October 15, and the goal is for each team to row as many meters as possible.
- Once you’ve signed up, shoot me an email, text, or message and we will talk about individual goals. There will be varying distances from “I hate rowing, why are you making me do this” to “I rowed a marathon, and I liked it.”
- All 314 members are eligible.
Get ready for a great month!