In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.
This workout was one of Mike’s favorites and he’d named it “Body Armor”. From here on it will be referred to as “Murph” in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.
- 9:00am – Doors open, coffee served, general camaraderie to be had;
- 9:30am – First Heat for MDM
- 10:30am – Second Heat for MDM
- 11:30am – Stragglers Heat for MDM (No formal class structure)
- 12:00pm – BBQ and Beverages served courtesy of BBQ specialist Matt Tucker. (Beverages compliments of the gym.)
If you have a vest or body armor, wear it.
Partition the reps by any means necessary.