Meghan Goudy – 310lbs Deadlift, PR
What a great way to spend a weekend. Thanks to all the athletes that came out to lift some heavy weights, set some PR’s and high five everybody givin’ it hell.
I had a bunch of favorite moments between the two days. In no particular order, here are a few:
- Sara Coe’s 207lbs Clean and Jerk
- Andy Jordan’s 237lbs Snatch in sneakers
- Jon Goudy hitting the bottom of his Squat
- Dave Coe’s 200lbs grind through the Bench
- Mike D and Laura V’s monster Deadlifts (550 and 350 respectively)
But Meghan Goudy hands-down got my vote for Best in Show. What a great freaking lift. The energy in the room when that bar started to creep off the floor was electrifying.
Thanks for a great show this weekend, peeps. Keep up the Strong Work.
BarBell Step Ups 95/65
1000m Row for Time